Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It Officially begins

Ok I don't know what is my right fuckin mind made me want to start a blog again, but hell, we will see how long this will last. I think I just had this sudden urge because I have come across so much random shit, and a lot of people don't understand my randomness or my bluntness, and well here I can explain it.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Sami, Bang Bang, or PMS Bang Bang. Yes I play video games, no I am not 400 pounds, and I don't have fat thumbs. I play Call of Duty... a lot. Ok I don't play a lot as in some virgin living in their mother's basement playing WoW, but I do play around 5-6 hours a day. Sometimes I don't even realize I have played that long. Yes I play other games as well, like Left 4 Dead, Assassins Creed, Viva Pinata, Pable II, Tomb Raider, blah blah blah.... And I play a few MMO's on PC. I am an Xbox girl. All the way. I have a Wii, but I hate it, it tells me I keep gaining weight by sitting on my xbox and snacking while playing, and my Playstation 3 just seems to heat up my entire living room. I have yet to find a game worth owning on that damn system, but holy batman, Blu Ray looks fantastic because of it.

I am a software developer, and yes I code. And again, yes I am too lazy to code something for this blog. I saw this... it had a gun... it goes BANG!, and I was sold. Ehhh... If this lasts more then a week then I will start to design a layout for it. Give me some credit though... At least I put a music player there so you have something to constantly click on. I am always finding new music I totally love, and I am sure my twitter followers get tired of me posting music on there.

OMG! I am a mom too! Yes... I have an evil Spawn. Her name is Dalilah. She just turned 2. Yes she is Evil, and yes she will beat the shit out of your kids. She's like me... she doesn't take shit from anyone... not even from me. That is what you call a true gangsta right there.

So I live in this place in North Carolina full of Army people. I don't mind it I really don't.... ok I soooo just fuckin lied. I hate this god forsaken place. Too many damn trees for me. I am a west coast girl, and by-golly I am on my way back there in less then 3 weeks. I have been here for over 2 years, and I don't know how the hell my parents bribed me to move here... Ahhh the joys of being a military brat. It's not a fond thing to addmit, but it is what has molded me into the bitch I am today. And if you don't like it you will learn to apperciate it. It is good for something in life.

I guess this is what I have for now. Hopefully I can get more readers and such.... woot woot!

1 comment: