Tuesday, October 27, 2009

**Fireflies**

OK It is now time to get into the good shit... I guess it is what you could call it. Like I said before I am moving back west. I am going back to Arizona, and ZOMG BBQ! I am sooooo damn excited. I will be leaving here on the 17th of Nov. I will be taking a break from the gaming world for about 2 weeks, well at least under my gamer tag. I will have my xbox and laptop with me of course. Not like I will be missing much, since I am a casual member still. I hardly play with anyone from PMS.
I am just a fan sign picture whore too. I have such a collection which totally rawks my effin socks off. So anyways I am finally Leaving North Carolina and going back "home". It has been almost 2 years since I have been back to even visit, and almost 3 years since I have lived there when everything came crashing down.

Ok so today get this shit.... This is a perfect example of my tax dollars going to something freaking great..... I live in a fairly good neighborhood, and my dad comes back from the store, walks in the house and says "what the fuck is with all the cops outside?" Look outside and there are atleast 15 cop cars at the end of our yard, and they have 4 guys in handcuffs. Then about 10 min after that while sitting in the garage smoking, we see 6 police dogs walk by and they are canvasaing between the houses on our street. My dad goes to ask the cops what is going on and should we be worried, you know... for our saftey, the cops are total fuckin assholes and say "nothin is wrong, just a missing person" so my mom asks well should we be worried, cause there is no Amber alerts out and the cops simply blows them off and says don't worry about it. Well it, you are in my neighborhood where there are other kids besides my own, and you have search dogs out, 4 guys sitting on the curb in the rain and you say don't worry about it. WTF. It is your job to protect and serve.....

Gawd I don't even want to get into politics right now.... Gawd I hate this state.


Anyways, I believe it is time to close this one. It is time for me to go ahead and jump on some Call of Duty again, since earlier some noob pissed me off on Shipment.... so until tomorrow. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment