Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hello Fall

Seasons changed, time changed, and people have changed. Gawd I love watching nature die. it really is a beautiful sight to see all the colors that come from it. It really makes dying look like a rainbow of happiness. This is my favorite time for photography. And it is going to be the best this year since I will be on a cross country trip. I can't wait. 16 days and I will be leaving. This weeked was pretty awesome for the most part. I didn't game at all until today. Was a good break. On Saturday we had a yard sale to get rid of a LOT of our crap for the move... plus we made a shitload of money. YAY! Last night I took my evil spawn trick or treating. She finally got the concept even thought she just wanted to take her costume off. Her wings kept hitting her in the head so we had to double wing her and tie the string up front so they would stop falling. Once we started walking around the neighborhood she figured out if you walk to someones door they give you candy, and she said thank you to ever person without me having to tell her to say thank you. She really had lots of fun.


She wouldn't stay still for a picture. lol I think I have better ones on my digital, but I am too lazy to upload right now.


Now I finally got to play a few rounds tonight. It was the first time I EVER went negative on Shipment on HC HQ. I am more then sick of COD 4. I am so glad the new game drops in a few days.
It got me thinking though. I own every copy of COD. I don't even know why I own these things. I bought 2 to play with Tango Down, and well that was short lived. One of this shittiest clans I have played with, and boy they are filled with a shit load of hypocrites. But that is a different story. Anywhoot. I own these, played them, and I don't anymore. World at War I only play Zombies, and well I am sooo sick of 4 I am going to start using it as a Dr. Pepper coaster. I own like 20 other games, some still in the wrapper, and I haven't even played them. so I think this last week before MW2 drops I am going to try and actually attempt to play these games. Like I am going to beat Portal again, play N3, maybe catch up on some Mass Effect and Viva Pinata. I feel horrible for spending money on these games and I don't even play them. I think I may give some away before I leave, or atleast turn them in to get some credit at GS, I have enough games I could probably buy a MW2 xbox with them. *ponders* I should do that. So anyways, I played tonight, was doing goo at first then bam started playing like shit. Got so pissed I left a match on Shipment. I never do that. I give up on trying to get my gold cross. This time I know not to wait forever to start prestiging. lol.

I saw Paranormal Activity on Halloween night too!!! and ZOMGBBQSRSLY! Freaking awesome movie. and for those of you who plan on seeing it, it is worth it, and for those of you who think it is real or based on real events, it isn't. It was a movie filmed in 2006. Search for it on IMDB.com. It isn't real. It was a film students project. But it was still and awesome movie. It is a must see for people who like scary movies.

Well time for me to call it a night. IT has been an exhausting weekend, and this has been a day that has really taken a toll on me. So good night interwebz, and sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment